Level III Services
Numerous industry guidelines require the oversight of a Level III in both NDT training and the development of internal NDT programs. As an alternative to adding an in-house Level III to your staff, TXNDT Academy allows you to utilize our knowledge base and experience on a consulting or “as needed” basis. Non-destructive testing level III also known as ASNT level III is one of the high levels of certification that the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) offers.
Our Level III services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Developing and/or reviewing client’s written practices for the qualification and certification of NDT personnel.
- Developing and/or reviewing client’s NDT procedures.
- Verification of qualifications and/or certifications of NDT personnel.
- Conducting training and qualification testing to certify personnel.
- Representing client in discussions with customers, sub-contractors, auditors, etc. with regards to your NDT program including procedures and written practice.
- Development of calibration standards and equipment selection.
- Expert witness, depositions or third part advocacy work.
Our standard Level III Services package consists of a review of your current NDT program, an audit of your existing written practices or authoring new specific documents on your behalf and the designation of Garrett Ehler, TXNDT Academy’s Vice President as your ASNT Level III of record. This is covered under a simple annual retainer agreement that if renewed consecutively, costs less each year that you remain a client. Additional items such as procedure development, expert witness, certification of personnel, etc. will be billed at a set, discounted hourly rate. Additionally, all employees of your company are eligible for discounted training and classes at our facility at a special “Level III Customer” rate.
By retaining TXNDT Academy as your Level III resource, you’ll ensure that:
- Compliance with the latest specifications and codes is an integral part of your NDT program.
- Your personnel are qualified and equipped correctly to perform their job functions.
- Records, log books and certifications are maintained and available in case of an audit.
- Supervisors are familiar with the procedures and practices needed to oversee NDT technicians in the field.
- Customers are receiving a better, more detailed product and service offering from you.
Contact us today at (281) 231-0001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how TXNDT Academy can become your Level III services provider and put our experience and integrity to work for you! We provide premier NDT consulting services. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to visit the NDT FAQ page.